Netherlands Missions United Arab Emirates
Currently in the spotlights
|Address||Embassy in Abu Dhabi Al Masaood Tower, 6th floor Sheikh Hamdan Street Abu Dhabi, U.A.E. United Arab Emirates|
(+971) 2 - 6958000
|Address||Consulate-General in Dubai Al Habtoor Business Tower, 30th floor Dubai Marina, Dubai, U.A.E. United Arab Emirates|
(+971) 4 - 4407600
December 9, 2013 The recently opened second airport Dubai World Central offers Dutch companies many opportunities the coming years during its development. On 27 November an opportunities report was presented by Dutch consultancy firm Buck Consultants International at Dubai World Central in the presence of approximately 30 representatives of the Netherlands Business Council. The Dutch Consul General offered the first copy to an executive board member of DWC. The report is funded by the Netherlands Consulate General. Interested Dutch companies can receive a free copy upon request.
December 9, 2013 On show is a selection of 20 reproductions of Islamic manuscripts from the Leiden University collection dating back 400 years. They will be on display at the Emirates Palace Hotel in Abu Dhabi for all to see from December 10 to 26. This year marks the 400th anniversary of Islamic and Arabic studies in the Netherlands.
- Dutch pavilion at Big 5 in Dubai
- Consul general of the kingdom of the Netherlands visits al maya supermarket
- Embassy and Consulate-General closed on 1 and 2 December 2013
- Stronger trade relations between Netherlands and UAE
- Dubai Economic Council and Philips form strategic partnership to launch new ‘Spirit of Innovation’ initiative in Dubai