Netherlands Missions United Arab Emirates
Currently in the spotlights
|Address||Al Masaood Tower (BMI) 6th floor Hamdan Bin Mohammed Str. 606 Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates|
(+971) 2 - 6958000
|Address||Al Habtoor Business Tower 30 & 31 floor Dubai Marina United Arab Emirates|
Reachable only from 10:00-11:00 am and from 2:00-3:00 pm on working days from Sunday to Thursday.
May 20, 2015 On the occasion of Whit Sunday, the Embassy in Abu Dhabi and the Consulate-General in Dubai will be closed on Sunday 24 and Monday 25 May 2015.
May 20, 2015 The Consul General on May 18 visited Ras Al-Khaimah and had meetings with His Highness Sheikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Supreme Council member and Ruler of Ras al-Khaimah as well as with His Highness Sheikh Ahmad Bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Chairman of Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone Authority. During the meetings both parties reviewed various areas of joint cooperation and ways of boosting them.
- Dutch companies provide training to Strata Engineers in Al Ain.
- Treaty on short-stay visa waiver between the United Arab Emirates and the European Union
- Embassy and Consulate-General closed on Sunday 24 and Monday 25 May 2015
- Visa applications as from the 10th of June 2015
- Visit to the initiator of team Rotterdam World Expo 2025 in Rotterdam
26 May 15
Please join us for an opportunity to hear HE Fahad Al Raqbani, Director General of the Abu Dhabi Council for Economic Development, talk about latest updates for the 2030 vision and highlight new projects deriving from the vision. More information: BBC in AUH (Mieke Janssens +971.50.329.06.04), www.beneluxbc.com or http://portal.beneluxbc.com/events/abu-dhabi-2030-vision